Here are a few options around Colorado Springs for giving mom a treat on Mother's Day. Reservations fill quickly.
- Brunch on Royal Gorge Route Railroad, Santa Fe Depot, 3rd St., Cañon City. Train departs at 12:30 p.m. for two-hour ride Saturday and Sunday. Prices are: $134 ($109 per child) in dome car per person. $124 ($99 per child) in dining car per person. Details: 1-888-724-5748, royalgorgeroute.com.
- Miramont Castle High Tea, 9 Capitol Hill Ave., Manitou Springs, offers four-course meals at 11 a.m., 12:30 and 2 p.m. Friday through Sunday. Cost is $37.50 ($20 per child up to age 8). Details: 685-1011, miramontcastle.org.
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort, 3225 Broadmoor Valley Road, offers brunch with complimentary bubbly 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday. Details: 538-4060, cheyennemountain.com.
- TAPAteria's Paella on the Patio, 2607 W. Colorado Ave., at 12, 2:30 and 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Cost is $29. Details: 471-8272, tapateria.com.
- Colorado Springs Mariott, 5580 Tech Center Drive, offers brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cost is $39. Details: 260-1800, tinyurl.com/yac4zadw.
- Hotel Elegante Champagne Brunch, 2886 S. Circle Drive, 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $42.95 ($17.95 per child ages 6 to 12) Details: 302-9877, hotelelegante.com.
- The Bistro on 2nd, 65 Second St., Monument offers an a la carte special brunch menu 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Details: 481-8822, thebistro2nd.com.
- Motif Jazz Cafe, 182 E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd., offers a jazz brunch with a la carte menu 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday. Details: 645-8000, motifjazzcafe.com.
- La Baguette French Bistro. 4440 N. Chestnut St., offers a three-course menu with sparkling wine 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. Cost is $35 ($14 per child under 12). Details: 599-0686, labaguettefrenchbistro.com.