Man cements head inside microwave in YouTube prank gone wrong

FirefighterNation.com Updated: December 8, 2017 at 8:59 am • Published: December 8, 2017 0
photo - Image from YouTube video.
Image from YouTube video.

YouTube prankster accidentally cemented his head inside a microwave in bizarre stunt which nearly suffocated him. 

A YouTube prank went horrifically wrong when emergency crews had to rescue a man who had 'cemented' his head inside a microwave. The bungling joker was trying to make a mould of his head in the bizarre stunt. But it could have cost him his life, firefighters have said, after he became trapped.

The Pollyfilla mixture set faster than he expected, and his friends had to feed an air tube into his mouth to prevent him from suffocating, the Birmingham Mail reports.

Read more at FirefighterNation.com

Comment Policy

Like us on Facebook