These agencies need volunteer help. Call about specific opportunities and time commitment.
- Pikes Peak Therapeutic Riding Center New Volunteer Orientation - For ages 14 and older, 9-11 a.m. Saturday, 13620 Halleluiah Trail, Elbert. Registration: email@example.com.
- Aspect Foundation - Coordinators needed to find families to mentor and supervise high school foreign exchange students at local high schools during the 2018-19 school year. Host families also needed; Susan, 1-303-410-7142.
- Cerebral Palsy Association of Colorado Springs - 638-0808.
- Diabetes Community Center - Helping those touched by diabetes through education and support; 473-7808, dcccolorado.org.
- El Paso County Parks - Volunteer needed to assist with a QR Code project to enhance recreational experiences in regional parks; Christine: 520-6996.
- Fort Carson Red Cross Therapy Dog Program - Certified therapy dog teams needed to visit Evans Army Hospital; Amy Sorrels-Mourabit, 526-7144.
- Habitat for Humanity - Pikespeakhabitat.org/volunteer.
- Indigenous Ministries International - Volunteer clerical support needed; 302-3028, indigenousministries.org.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Lynn, Elise, 633-8110.
- Kids Crossing Child Placement Agency - Amy, 667-7040, kidscrossing.com.
- Leading with Love - Volunteers needed to love and nurture a puppy who will become a guide dog for the blind; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MADD - Mothers Against Drunk Driving - For a list of opportunities, go to tinyurl.com/jce2gk2.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - 473-8477.
- Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments\Area Agency on Aging - 471-2096, ext. 114.
Submit items at least two weeks in advance: email email@example.com.