Here are some of the stories, reviews and features you'll find in the March 2 GO!
- The Colorado Springs Philharmonic will capitalize on the James Bond film phenomenon with "007: The Music of James Bond," featuring the orchestra and New York City jazz vocalist Hilary Kole. It's Friday and Saturday at Pikes Peak Center.
- With one foot in a New Orleans juke joint and the other in the Roaring '20s, Davina and the Vagabonds do some musical time traveling. The Minneapolis jazz blues band performs Sunday at The Gold Room.
- If you're looking to find fun beyond the Springs, check out comic hypnotist Rich Guzzi, who will perform Thursday through Sunday at Denver Improv Comedy Club and Dinner Theater
- Dining reviewer Robin Intemann visits 3.14 Sweet and Savory Pi Bar owner Carma Barr in Colorado Springs. The pi-themed pie restaurant features pies in some form: handheld, sweet, savory or by the slice.
- On the beer scene, our Pikes Pub columnist Stephanie Earls writes about craft beer and Girl Scout Cookie pairing suggestions from the folks at The Brass Tap in Colorado Springs, such as Thin Mints and porter.
- In restaurant news, food editor Teresa Farney talks about the upcoming new location of popular Colorado Springs gluten-free restaurant and bakery Coquette's. It will move to 616 S. Tejon St, around mid-April.
Find all these stories and more at gazette.com and in Thursday's GO! section in our print Gazette. And watch A&E editor Michelle Karas on KKTV 11 News promoting GO! Wednesday morning in the accompanying video.